Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
The Best Litter Box Furniture is The Good Pet Stuff Hidden Cat Litter Planter
Bored of the same old litter boxes, covered in smelly scents and tracking cat litter all over your home?
If you’re looking for some creative ways to hide cat litter boxes, it can be a bit of a challenge.
The traditional methods of having them in an enclosed location might give you an ideal hiding place but it doesn’t look attractive.
Worry not! Let me introduce you to the litter box furniture that is easy to use, stylish and hidden.
It’s not just a cat’s litter box anymore. It’s a luxurious place for your pet to go and relieve herself and even relax.
The cat litter box furniture is the best way to hide the litter box in your home. It looks good, especially in a modern home or bathroom.
You also feel comfortable keeping it out in the open because it is stylish, sturdy, and well made.
There are many elegant pieces of furniture out there that work great as hidden litter boxes and transform any space into an attractive room that guests in your household can enjoy.
This article is all about the best litter box enclosures, and how you can use them to give your feline friends a wonderful place to do their business.
We have reviewed and summarized the top options for the best cat box furniture for your home.
Table of Contents
- 1 Litter Box Furniture Top Picks
- 2 The best litter box furniture
- 2.1 1. Good Pet Stuff Hidden Cat Litter Planter
- 2.2 2. New Age Pet ecoFLEX Litter Loo and End Table
- 2.3 3. Merry Products Cat Washroom Bench Decorative Litter Box Cover and Storage
- 2.4 4. Merry Products Washroom Night Stand Multifunctional Litter Pan Cover
- 2.5 5. Trixie Wooden Cat Home and Litter Box Cover:
- 3 Benefits of the hidden cat litter box
- 4 Key features to take into consideration before getting your cat litter box furniture.
- 5 Conclusion:
Litter Box Furniture Top Picks
If you are pressed for time, here are the top 5 picks of hidden cat litter boxes that I recommend for your home:
- Good Pet Stuff Hidden Cat Litter Planter
- The New Age Pet ecoFLEX Litter Loo and End Table
- The Merry Products Cat Washroom Bench Decorative Litter Box Cover and Storage
- The Merry Products Washroom Night Stand Multifunctional Litter Pan Cover
- Trixie Wooden Cat Home and Litter Box Cover
The best litter box furniture
1. Good Pet Stuff Hidden Cat Litter Planter
This Good Pet Stuff Hidden Cat Litter Planter is cleverly disguised as a beautiful house plant.
It comprises a two-piece bottom that looks like a real clay pot. The plants and their parts are held between the top and bottom sections of the box.
In addition, it has moss and a filter and can be used with any type of cat litter.
Privacy: Your pets can crawl into the planter base and eliminate privacy.
You can also line the planter base with bedding and use it as a pet bed.
- The cat litter box furniture is designed to camouflage into the environment as part of the house décor.
- The filtered vent system ensures that odors and dust are kept at bay and that your house smells fresh all day long.
- The litter box enclosure is made from durable polypropylene that’s designed into a beautiful clay pot.
- The large capacity pot can accommodate your fat cat or even two small cats.
- May not be ideal for large cats as they may not fit comfortably
- Difficult to put back together after changing the litter.
- You can’t take out the plastic flower and replace it with a real one since there’s no soil system beneath.
- Your cat may destroy the flower and it isn’t possible to place an order for the flower alone.
2. New Age Pet ecoFLEX Litter Loo and End Table
It is a beautiful-looking table that doesn’t crack or split.
It’s made from an eco-friendly, recycled material that doesn’t absorb moisture.
- It doubles as a real functional real end table and a cat litter box enclosure all in one amazing-looking design. How good can it get!
- It’s made from recycled material that is eco-friendly and non-toxic. This keeps our environment pollution-free.
- The table material doesn’t absorb any moisture. This ensures no leaky smells happen and spills are easy to wipe away.
- It is resistant to warping, cracking, and splitting, hence durable.
- The quality of plastic that makes them is not very high quality
- Cat urine tends to get inside the hidden litter box and leak to the floor of the box.
- The door doesn’t hold together strongly
3. Merry Products Cat Washroom Bench Decorative Litter Box Cover and Storage
It comes with magnetized doors that open wide for easy access.
It also has a removable partition wall that you can use to keep cat essentials.
You can have the entrance to the cat litter box furniture on either side of the bench. This is based on the design of your room, for easy access by your kitty.
- It comes available in elegant white and walnut stains to match the theme in your house.
- It is multipurpose functioning as a litter box cover, kitty washroom, bench-style accent table, and roomy storage unit.
- It is designed to accommodate any size and shape of litter boxes. This includes extra-large automatic litter boxes. It even has pre-cut holes for electric cables. Your litter box of choice will fit perfectly.
- It hides all the litter messes from sight.
- Doesn’t absorb urine spills since the wood is sealed and nonporous so it will not absorb the smell.
- It’s not easy to assemble the cat’s litter box enclosure.
- Some cats may still track litter onto the floor.
- The quality of plastic that makes them is not very high quality
- The wood absorbs the smell after prolonged usage.
4. Merry Products Washroom Night Stand Multifunctional Litter Pan Cover
The Merry Products Washroom Night Stand Multifunctional Litter Tray Cover is a stylish discreet litter box and kitty washroom.
It’s perfect for magazines, potted plants, lamps, coasters, and drinking cups or glasses. You can place your cat’s litter box inside and hide it away from sight.
Adding a pet bed inside will transform it into a sleeping area.
- It is multi-purpose and used as a kitty litter tray cover, nightstand bed for multiple cats and dogs, and a stylish coffee table.
- You can transform it into an amazing sleeping area by adding your pet’s favorite comfy bed.
- It is made of quality solid wood, MDF, and metal hinges, hence durable for long time use.
- The furniture is easy to assemble and keep tidy with stainless steel hardware. The magnetized door opens wide and is easy to clean.
- The product may begin coming apart after a few months of use.
- Only works well with specific litter boxes due to size limitations.
- It is not odor resistant especially if your multiple cats experience a urine accident and it leaks onto the base.
5. Trixie Wooden Cat Home and Litter Box Cover:
This Trixie Wooden Cat Home and Litter Box Cover doubles as an elegant cat hideaway and a litter box cover as well.
It blends beautifully into your home.
The top has an elegant veneer and acts as the perfect counter space for your cat items and art.
- Doubles as an indoor pet house or cat litter box cover.
- The easy-to-open door allows you to have a quick and easy cleanup.
- It can be stationed in the bathroom or bedroom and used double up as shelf space for your art gallery or home décor.
- The large window allows your cat to have easy access in and out of the litter box enclosure. This minimizes accidents outside the hidden litter box.
- The ventilation holes in the back panel provide excellent air circulation. This keeps your house smelling fresh.
- It is suitable for most standard size litter boxes or small pet beds
- The quality of the furniture box may not be durable.
- The cat’s litter box may smell of pee after continued use over a long time.
1. Hides the cat litter box enclosure mess:
The ghastly sight of an open litter pan with cat poop on it is not the best of memories you want to have in your own house. Let’s not even talk about your guests!
Let’s face it, watching a cat poop while you are having your burger is not a tantalizing sight to behold.
2. Masks the smell:
Smells are kept at bay by the cat litter box furniture design.
Most uncovered litter boxes do not provide the option of hiding the smell.
3. Beautiful House Décor:
Unlike your existing litter box, furniture litter boxes usually come in artistic designs.
When added into the living rooms or even bedrooms, they complete the overall look so well.
You can even choose the color you want to blend with your house theme.
4. Offers privacy for your cat:
Cats are suckers for privacy and nothing beats a cat litter cabinet when it comes to this.
Your cat will love you for this as it’s a space where she can retreat peacefully, rest, and relieve herself.
She has an outside view through the opening while at it, ensuring that she doesn’t feel trapped.
5. Dog proof litter box:
If you have a dog as a pet, do not be surprised if you catch him treating himself to the cat poop. This is common where the litter box is uncovered.
This problem, however, doesn’t exist when using the cat litter box furniture model.
6. Kids control:
Curious children will play with anything they come across and a litter box enclosure won’t be spared either.
While they may still stick in their hands, that’s a greater relief than finding your toddler all covered up in cat poop. Some even jump right inside the cat litter box enclosure.
7. Less litter tracking occurs:
The protective walls all-round the sides of the litter box enclosure ensure that the litter remains within the litter box cabinet.
Also, some cat litter box furniture has anti-tracking mats that minimize litter tracking.
Your cat can clean her paws while walking out of the litter box enclosure preventing litter tracking as a result.
8. Multi-Functional Furniture piece:
You can use it for other tasks like storing litter box accessories while safely hiding the litter box enclosures underneath.
Key features to take into consideration before getting your cat litter box furniture.
To create your own unique and top-notch hidden cat litter box, ensure at least most of these features are in place:
- Contains ventilation holes that enable air circulation
- Has a vented system that keeps dust and odors at bay
- Keeps dogs away from the litter
- Has a plant and decorative moss for accessorizing
- Equipped with a hydraulic safety hinge for easier cleaning
How can I hide my cat litter box?
You can hide your cat’s litter box by:
- Using a cabinet to store your litter box.
- Hiding the litterbox in a closet or pantry.
- Disguising it with a piece of furniture
- Hiding it in an out-of-the-way corner.
Where do you put the litter box in a small apartment?
Consider getting furniture with a hidden litter box inside.
The bathroom might not be a great idea since that’s where you shower from.
You don’t want the smell and litter particles getting damp and landing on your skin.
Where should I put the litter box?
You should place the litter box in a central location that’s easy to get to, in a room with good airflow so any unpleasant smells are quickly whisked away while your cat is doing her business.
The litter box should be placed in a quiet location that is easily accessible to your cat.
The location should offer privacy, security and allow the cat to maintain a body position that feels comfortable and secure.
The best litter box enclosure for your cat depends on your budget, the size of your home, and the preference of your cat. Not to mention that there are many different styles to choose from.
This blog however has given you some insights on how to approach the process of buying new cat litter box enclosures.
In addition, I’ve summarized the 5 best cat litter box cabinets in the market and made the selection process easy peezy for you.
The Good Pet Stuff Hidden Cat Litter Planter takes the crown for the litter box enclosure of choice.
93% of the cat owners who have bought it are satisfied and recommend it to you!
Now, go grab yours NOW!